5 Ways to Update Your Image
Your company name and image are a couple of your most valuable assets. And whether you like it or not, your company is judged on a daily basis by the look of your logo, website, letterhead, business cards.
Many companies update their logos, taglines, etc. over time. For example, Pepsi recently updated their logo to reflect a more modern look. If you haven’t taken a hard look at things like your logo in the last couple of years, now is a good time to do a little analyzing. So, after looking, is it time for a little “sprucing”? One way to improve your company’s image is by producing excellent letterhead, product and service brochures, presentation folders and newsletters.
1. Ask your clients and vendors what they think of your logo and how they perceive your company. Many times what you think you portray what you actually portray are two different things.
2. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your current image? What misconceptions or negative perceptions need to be corrected?
3. Devise a strategy for updating. Updating could include changing your company’s logo, colors, tagline or even product mix.
4. Get help from a professional! Your outcome is going to be more professional if you involve an expert in that field. They can help you devise a plan and implement a new concept.
5. As you are working on your new look show it to a few people. See if their reaction is what you’re looking for. Have you changed any perceptions you were trying to change?